Gameloft has finally released the much anticipated shooter for Android, N.O.V.A. 3. The game looks awesome and it even has a multi-player aspect and vehicles. It will cost you $6.99 and will probably be the best money you’ve spent for any game for Android. A video demo follows the break. Take a look at some of the features:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)