As T-Mobile’s 4G network continues to expand and get faster, the company will introduce seven new 4G-capable devices this spring spanning smartphones, tablets and mobile broadband products, including:
• T-Mobile G2x with Google: The latest 4G smartphone to join T-Mobile’s innovative G-series devices, the G2x is powered by a 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor, brilliant 4-inch capacitive touch screen display and preloaded video games, such as Need For Speed SHIFT HD.
• T-Mobile Sidekick 4G: The recently announced Sidekick 4G will cost $99.99 with a qualifying plan including unlimited data on a two-year service agreement after $50 mail-in-rebate card, or $149.99 with a qualifying plan including data (such as our Web – 200MB plan) on a two-year agreement. Check out videos of the new Sidekick 4G and stay tuned for additional news/videos.
• T-Mobile G-Slate with Google by LG: Powered by Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), the G-Slate delivers a premium mobile entertainment experience with a brilliant 8.9-inch, 3D-capable, multitouch HD display and the ability to record 3D and full HD video. With the new G-Slate, customers can access their favorite TV shows, magazines, games and more with pre-installed applications such as T-Mobile TV, Need for Speed SHIFT HD and Zinio eReader. The T-Mobile G-Slate will cost $529.99 after $100 mail-in-rebate card with a qualifying mobile broadband plan on two-year agreement, voice line and enrollment in EasyPay.
• Laptop Sticks: The T-Mobile Rocket 3.0 is the first 42 Mbps-capable 4G product able to take full advantage of T-Mobile’s new 42 Mbps service available in select markets. T-Mobile also plans to deliver two additional 4G laptop sticks capable of delivering peak download speed of 21 Mbps, including the T-Mobile Jet 2.0 and the prepaid T-Mobile Rocket 4G. The T-Mobile Jet 2.0 will be available March 23 at no cost after $50 mail-in-rebate card with a qualifying mobile broadband plan on two-year agreement, voice line and enrollment in EasyPay.
• T-Mobile 4G Mobile Hotspot: Manufactured by ZTE, the sleek, compact 21 Mbps-capable device enables customers to extend the power of America’s Largest 4G Network to any Wi-Fi-capable device from virtually anywhere.