HTC is doing a great job at updating their devices in a timely fashion. So far this year the custom UI manufactures have been able to keep their device updated better than the vanilla UI phones. It looks like ICS is available for the HTC Rezound but it’s nowhere to be seen. HTC released a statement about the update and it has since been removed. Since there’s a landing page for the update, the OTA should be in final stages and could be ready to be sent out to devices shortly.
Here is the full changelog:
HTC Rezound™ Software Upgrade Instructions | 06.20.2012
This software update (Software Number: 3.14.605.10 710RD; Baseband Version:1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r) is now available for your HTC Rezound. It will update your device to the Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System (OS) and provide several enhancements, fixes and features, including:
Applications & Widgets
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus with an enhanced user experience.
- Caller Name ID application has been updated and added to All Apps.
- Time zone issues have been resolved within the Clock widget.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience.
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets.
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
Email, Messaging & Web
- Improvements to default mail application now displays all Yahoo! mail contents properly