In its day the LG Voyager was an awesome smartphone. Many analysts even said it was just as good as the original iPhone. It ushered in the era of dual-screen clamshell smartphones with a full QWERTY. The LG enV Pro stayed true to that tradition and now the LG Genesis aims to put an Android twist on this form factor.
US Cellular is planning on releasing the LG Genesis soon. And unlike the Kyocera Echo, this might be a dual screen device with a little speed. Its powered by a 1GHZ processor, has a 3.5 inch external touch screen and a 3.2 inch internal touch screen. It also has a 5MP camera and DLNA. No pricing or availability has been announced.
- Android 2.2 Froyo
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 3.5-inch external touchscreen at 480×800
- 3.2-inch internal touchscreen at 480×800
- Five-row QWERTYÂ keyboard
- 5MPÂ camera, max video resolution 640×480
- 430MB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card
- DLNAÂ multimedia sharing
- Size:Â 4.72 inches x 2.43×0.66
- battery:Â 1500 mAh
- Weight:Â 6 ounces