Itâ€™s that time again, another great Android device has received step-by-step teardown treatment for the guys over at IFIXIT. A video of the process is missing but weâ€™ll let it slide this time around since there are a ton of high quality pictures. The Logitech Revue is the featured product of this teardown. I love to see what makes our devices click and I must say, Iâ€™m quite impressed by whatâ€™s inside this little set-top-box. Thereâ€™s a good amount of open space which equates to a cooler device. The other specs can be found after the jump. Feel free to let us know what you think about these specs.
Contents of the Gigabyte GA-SBKAN2:
- Intel Atom CE4150 1.2 GHz processor, with a 400 MHz GPU
- Samsung K9F8G08U0M 1 GB NAND Flash
- Hynix H27UBG8T2ATR 4 GB NAND Flash
- Silicon Image Sil9135 HDMI 1.3 Receiver
- Nanya NT5CB128M8CN-CG 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 Gb X 8)
- Realtek Semiconductor RTL8201N 10/100M PHYceiver