Microsoft has just released a new Outlook app for Android. This app not only features the ability to send and receive emails but it also features contacts and calendar integration. All of which features push notification and the app is available now for free from the Google Play Store. It’s compatible with Android 2.1 and up devices. Take a look at the list of features after the break and click here to download the app.
Key features include:
– Get email messages right away with push notifications
– Sync with your calendar and device contacts
– View and sync standard and custom folders, including sub-folders
– Send, receive, and view photos and other attachments
– Use with multiple Outlook.com accounts