Dead Trigger was one of the first games I loaded up on my Nexus 7 when I finally cracked it open. It’s a great shooter and it looks awesome on the device thanks to the Tegra 3 processor and the brilliant screen. Madfinger Games has just announced that there will be more zombies, guns and more added in the next update. We can’t wait to get our hands on it, check out the video above to see what you can expect after the update. The full change log follows the jump.
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
* experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
* enjoy the new funny and handy gadget — the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
* meet new zombie creatures — mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
* explore new fantastic environments — underground car park or secret research base institute
* try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
* visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
* and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!